19.10.12

An Earthy Palette...


 Wood... Soil... Deserts...Pebbles... Green... Moss
Jute.. .Khaadi... Wool...Cotton... Textures...
India... Rudraksh...Tradition... Vintage...
Browns.. Maroons... Deep Red... Navy... Ochre.. Rusty Oranges...
Strong... Natural... Mysterious...Character...Personality...Real...

I  have never really been a girlie girl nor has my palette ever been full of pastels or pinks... I have always been more of a Miss Brown ;)

Earthiness inspires me... draws me to it... It defines strength and character... It suits my colour!

Being earthy is dull... but it is real... It doesn't coat itself with glitter and splash... it's confident...  it's true to itself... it's classy!

Here's my look...
I am inspired!






     









Top: Zara
Skirt: Vero Moda
Cardigan: Paper Scissors
Shoes: Target
Belt: Vero Moda
Ring: Aldo
Necklace: Promod
Bag: Free!on buying 6 dresses! ;)

Love,
Shreeja :) <3

7 comments :

  1. Lovely shoes and bag...
    Love your earthy look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favourite outfits on you so far! Totally loved it!
    You look super Shreeja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. wow I love these shots,you look so pretty,and I love the way you eddited them
    real cool vintage feel to the photos!! xoxo

    Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.