8.10.12

New Blog - New Inspiration..





My new earrings & my new denim shirt! Yes my 1st look that i chose to put as my 1st post... was inspired by the beautiful earring in the middle.. and my new denim shirt which i wanted for so long.. 





A casual, On-the-streets look..




With a denim shirt you can go colourful, metallic, loud, smart or casual on the accessories...













The denim jacket though doesn't do full justice to the lovely black tube-dress inside.. And hence my 2nd look, minus the shirt... which you can easily wear out on a dinner date! 





No! Not going to lose those gorgeous earrings for this look... 





Minimal-pretty-sexy-neat-smart... Everything that u want to look on a dinner date... Here it is!





Dress: Found it at a Royal Perth Show stall only for $10! 
Earrings: B-day Gift form my hubby!
Denim Shirt: Just Jeans (B-day gift from hubby :P)
Rings: 1st look, Accessorize
          2nd look, Lifestyle (India)


Still can't express my excitement enough about having done with my 1st post on my 1st blog everrrr!! Always wanted to blog! 

Hope you guys liked my post.. Also vote for the look you liked more! 

Shreeja....

6 comments :

  1. You look great Shreeja!! Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog.

    http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! i loved absolutely everything!! u look soooo gorgeous!! My favorite is the ring though! the one from accessorize!! i also want! i love the tips! i've got to get myself a denim shirt now! :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.