3.12.12

Click-Capture-Cherish...

I came across this beautiful site called 1000 Awesome things... I'm sure many of you know about it... if not then google it... It really tells you how small things in life are to be most appreciated... I haven't yet read about all the 1000 things... and I don't know if this is one of the 1000 things...  but if you ask me what is something that really makes me feel awesome.... I would say Photographs!! 

Click.... Capture an awesome moment in the whole universe... and then Cherish for the rest of your life!! How Awesome is that??!!
Photographs make this instant connection with you... they touch your heart... they stir so many emotions in you...they make u smile instantly...

More than nature and abstract photographs, I'm drawn towards photographs with people in them... hundreds and thousands of expressions that light up your eyes... make you giggle and smile... So many human emotions and relations can be captured... Its like getting hold of a moment in time... along with every tiny detail... which can later be framed... recorded... frozen...and made timeless...


I love clicking photographs... and I love getting clicked... all girls do... we love to pose and then we love to check how good we look in those photos! Nothing wrong in it... its an instant confidence booster ;)
I especially love the funny goofy pics! have clicked tonnes of them in my past and I continue to do so!

Life is too short.. so click as many pics as u can!!
A collage of 1/100000000th of the total pics I have :D




Of my love for goofy pics.. I tried out funny poses and expressions for this look.. Pardon me for all the extra pics... I did not delete any from this shoot and posting them alll here... :P






My look here is very much in sync with the colour trends of this season...(see the trends here) In-fact I have almost all colours! :P
Electric blue with turq and neon splashes! 






Dress: Royal Perth Show for $10 (How cool is that?? :P )
Cardigan: Zara 






 Bag: Accessorize
Necklace: Lovisa






Turq Ring : Aldo
Other Rings: Diva






Shoes: Colaba Causeway
Belt: Paper Scissors




Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That's All... Thank you for reading! :)
Love,
Shreeja

37 comments :

  1. Lovely post. love the collage, love the dress, love the cardigan,love the shoes, love the necklace, love the rings, love the belt, love the the bag, love the crazy expressions...love love love......(still typing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOWW!! And i LOVE ur comments!! :D
      Thank u so much Aditi! :)
      Muahhh!! U made my day!!

      Delete
  2. loved the post..

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your accessories! Lovely! And the satchel is too cute! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you combined the colours. Btw I also like funny photos and faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a cute outfit! It is already winter time over here, so this makes me feel like I traveled to somewhere warm ^_^ thank you! :D Have you gotten the BASI email I sent out yesterday? Just want to make sure! :)

    xoxo- come visit me on my bloggie!(I'm off FB for now, but you can follow my Blog's FB page!)

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy christine thanks!!
    I have not checked my mail! oops!
    will do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hooooow cute are these pictures!!
    you look like such a fun girl and I love the colorfull colorblocking outfit and those smashing rings!
    thanx so much for your sweet comment,of course I will follow you:)))

    I would love to keep in touch!
    have a wonderfull day sweety,your comment made me smile

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in blue :)
    Of course we can follow each other!
    I just followed you, your turn now,
    let me know leaving a comment! kiss!!

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. Fun pictures Shreeja. Love the Dress so much. Love how you have colour Blocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya Shreeja :)

    Awesome pics.. :) yeah ture photographs are something to cherish for forever :)
    following your blog now.. :)

    Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog.. :)

    Love,
    Rajani ^_^
    http://lifeiscrazy-rajani.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely pictures !!! And I looveee the collage.
    Bright and fun outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love blue and yellow together, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice colour combo in this outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore the blue dress! and such lovely bright photos!<3
    As for your curiosity, I am here at my sister's place, but since she has to work weekdays, I just get out of the house and explore NYC by myself!:)

    Love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    Shubhi'sRevels! on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats nice shubhi!! Thank u for ur comments! :)

      Delete
  15. hi! i am following u too on gfc! wanna follow back? tks giuly
    fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun pics!Love the bright cols!
    fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahah! looks like you had lots of fun!! i LOVED the outfit!! the yellow cardigan goes soooo well with the blue dress!! :D
    i love the bag too ;)
    hats off to the photographer as well :D
    the collage is daaamn cute! good job!! *thumbs up!*

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.