30.1.13

And I'm walking on the waves...
















While on the break I had planned to post about so many other things including men's fashion (hehehhe.. :D) I clearly didn't do any justice to those plans :P But I'm not disappointed in me because when I don't do something that I enjoy it's when I'm busy doing something that I love :D
So have been busy like hell these days... and I'm absolutely loving it.. this year couldn't have started better! *Touchwood*

So!! Finally I did a shoot... and that too at a Beach! 
I'm always thrilled at a beach, always awestruck by the magnificence of the sea...the sea, the waves, the sand, the sun (which I never enjoy anywhere else), the wind... Beaches have this immediate therapeutic effect on all your worries (not that I had any :P) but it was a refreshing break from the routine, from all the crazy, "all over the place" work format I have going on these days... so refreshing that coming back I had to coax myself for an entire day to get back to doing my work which I actually enjoy!

So I'm wearing a floral summer dress which is too comfortable to be true and my denim shirt which I think I have been blogging about a lot :P but you cannot blame me, denim shirts are just too versatile and cool to go with anything!
Those earrings?? Big kashmiri styled pretty ones.... I got them as a gift many years ago.. the silver goes with the whole colour palette, doesn't it?? :)

Love,
Shreeja 

12 comments :

  1. perfection! beautiful photos and outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous...!love the earrings..!

    luv,
    Aditi
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    did u chk out the latest post:Makar Sankranti

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...pretty pretty
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. veryy pretty!! I am loving the whole outfit!!
    Btw which place is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Thanks! :)
      It's in Western Australia, Freemantle

      Delete
  5. i love the dress..look chic.
    hope u had a lovely vacation
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! You make me want to go to the beach so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love the outfit. and the pictures are soo beautiful:)

    visit my blog sometime and let me know if we could follow each other on gfc and fb:)
    girl-gulaabi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.