17.1.13

Cardigan Love!

I really love wearing cardigans... In vogue or not.. Jersey or Knit.. Coloured or Neutrals... I just have to have them almost always! 
Cardigans are so versatile and adds so much more to your look!
It's also something that adds a little more comfort in any look!
I own 8 cardigans presently and the hunt is on for more :P



This dress was a gift for my birthday... It's a floral-lace dress, very feminine cute and girly... but a little too feminine for my taste.. I usually don't go for pastels and florals if you guys have noticed... I had to feel more comfortable wearing it and so I added this fresh green Cardigan from Mango.
I love this colour and I actually blindly wear it with anything.. It just works!



Same cardigan again, this time it's colour blocking!
Greys, whites blacks pink.. you can literally add a dash of green to any of your looks! :)


Again a lovely mustard yellow colour! I bought this from Zara and found it a bit expensive but it's totally worth it! It's really stylish, I love the fit of the sleeves. The colour is so cool that you can wear it to a party! Also it hasn't shrunk, changed shape or colour even after so many washes!



Same cardigan worn with a tube dress... If you guys are uncomfortable with tube dresses, layering it with a cardigan is the way to go..


Another stunning colour... Electric Blue.. which almost never goes out of style.. I bought this here in Perth, Paper Scissors. I intentionally bought a size bigger in order to get a casual blazer sort of look.. The material though knit is such that it works for the blazer look perfectly!


This one from Vero Moda is quite different.. It's lemon yellow and has pretty lace at the back on shoulders..  It goes well with razor backs and tubes.
You can check out the above look-post here: http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/little-things.html


With so many bright coloured ones I had to have a neutral one too..
It's again a size bigger and works very well for a formal look... Or even for adding a little drama to any look as shown above!



This ones my favourite and I'm sure it's obvious too! 
Love the colour.. Love the detailing.. the ruffles, everything about it!
It looks very English-royals inspired..I have to mostly team it up with black and neutrals..
You can check out the above look-post here: http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/head-over-heels.html

Cardigans are the best way to layer a look.. add drama or a dash of colour.. Normal knit cardigans does wonders to your otherwise dull looking formals.. 
It can make you more comfortable and relaxed if you happened to be wearing something that you are not comfortable in.. It also makes you look slimmer by covering your love-handles or chubby arms! :P
I almost always carry one around in-case it suddenly gets windy or chilly.. happens a lot here in Perth!
Hence it's a close buddy and also justifies why I need more of these! :) :P

Pretty soon I will start shooting for new looks! Yay! :D
Love
Shreeja

6 comments :

  1. I really liked the last one. The color and the detail is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cardigans and it is no nice to see them worn in different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one...But the green one is my fav. You totally rock all the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you on cardigans - they are so versatile. You look great in them too. xE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of colours..like each and every look..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, you're all set to be an amazing style blogger, Shreeja! love these pics and also your header! I love cardigans, wish it were cool enough in Mumbai to wear them!
    Great post..

    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.