10.2.13

My first Libster Award! :)


I have come across Libster award posts by other bloggers so many times and wondered and wished to be nominated! More so for the fun questions that people ask and you get to ask questions to other bloggers!
This award is for the new bloggers who have less than 300 followers. Shivali of Travel with Me, a blogger friend has nominated me and I'm very very very thankful to her! :)

Rules
 Answer the questions the tagger has asked you.
List 10 bloggers you nominate and link them in the post. Let them know.
Create 10 questions for the bloggers you have tagged to answer.


My Answers to Questions by Shivali

1) In Vogue or Own Style Trends?
Currently I'm obsessing over "prints"
2) Your Passion
 My work
3) Favorite Accessory
 Big rings!
4) Compulsive shopper or Smart shopper
 Smartly calculated shopping.
5) Pants or Skirts/Dresses
Dresses! I love the idea of a dress because it always is for "special" occasions.
6) Stilettos or Wedges
Wedges! I wish I could manage to walk in Stilettos!
7) Your Style Icon
I admire women who are gracefully and effortlessly stylish and their personalities are a part of their style! Hence Salma Hayek, Vidya Balan and Audrey Tautou
8) A must have makeup product
Not very much of a make-up person but I swear by Colossal kajal by Maybelline and Lip Balm by Body shop.
9) Favorite thing about your blog
The name "Pineapple-ish" :)
10) One thing that you wish to have in your wardrobe
A leather jacket/blazer! Will get it very soon! ;)

My Nominees! (Not in any order of preference or so..)


My Questions

What's your personal style??
 What/who inspires you the most in life?
 Which designer inspires you the most and why??
 What does blogging mean to you personally?
 Which is your favourite fashion movie??
 Best fashion classic according to you??
 Worst fashion fad according to you??
 Which celebrity would you like to style yourself??
 Which is your favourite blog and why??
 If you had a career in fashion, what would it be??


Love
Shreeja!!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks doll...for the nomination and the post was such a fun read..
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shreeja...
    Cool answers and good questions...

    platinumdivinity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shreeja!! Thank you so much for the honor :) And extremely sorry for being so late! I'm truly flattered by your gesture! Thank youu so much :*

    Poorva Janbandhu
    Style Spectrum

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.