10.2.13

Thousand and one things!


I have delayed and procrastinated a lot in the past week.. and so I had no choice but to post this right after the Liebster Award post... Hence My Liebster Award nominees please check out the previous post.. :)

Been long since the last time, when the ethnic bug in me was out... I had been itching to do something ethnic but couldn't get myself out in the summer sun wearing a complete ethnic ensemble... that's when I found this one! 
It's so comfy that these days I just put this on and go anywhere and everywhere!

Don't wanna write too much this time.. Thousand and one things on my mind right now... So I'm just leaving this here! Hehhee I know I'm not doing any justice to the title here... Sorry about that :P

Will be coming real soooooon with a special Valentine Post :)












Tunic/Dress : BIBA

Love Shreeja

10 comments :

  1. Such a comfy and cute kurti...
    Love the Look.

    platinumdivinity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shreeja..The Kurti looks so stunning...! Love it.

    Luv,
    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit ! looking great :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely dress. Looks great on you. :)
    Thanks for a lovely comment, it's a great idea to follow each other, following you now and waiting for you to follow me back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! Wish i could be walking in bare legs like that :(

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for visiting our blog. Of course, I would love for us to follow each other! I'm your newest follower. Hope you can come back and do the same :)

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Like the way you have accessorized it!

    I am following you. Would love it if you visit and follow back at:
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveed the outfit !! and your expressions !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Verу gοod articlе. I absоlutely lovе this ѕitе.

    Stick with it!

    Takе a looκ at my ωebpage: premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.