23.3.13

Colours and fun!

It's HOT here in Bombay!! So most of the times I'm in my leggings and easy comfy tops. 
Adding contrasting colours is a really good way of pepping up your casual outfits!





And here are my super colourful beautifulllll girls! My mom and my little sis! 
Was fun and easy to make them pose for this shoot and it turned out so lovely! :)






No time to write much!
Nor have I had time to shoot for looks... I might as well use this as a chance to post pictures of the beautiful people in India, Bombay and My life!

Love
Shreeja

7 comments :

  1. wow..such a sweet post.hope u r enjoying yrself. Thnx for the gift. I loved it.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart!!

    Your family is lovely,such a gorgeous mom and sister!!
    I love these photos,looks like you gals were haveing a lot of fun lol and of course you look cute as ever!!
    I love the colorcombo green and red and your hair is beautifull!!

    kisses doll and have a fabulous week!

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family pic is so cute!Have a good time here!
    ~Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look !!!! :))) come and see me and maybe we can follow each other ?:)
    Let me know.

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it that you add red :)

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style and family picture!!!!

    Visit my blog I'm new too this ^_^
    http://bubblesmimii.blogspot.com

    and maybe we can follow each other? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely family pics.Your mom looks young and pretty.
    I love how you brightened up the outfit with a hot red shoe. Thanks to fashion blogs like yours....I am learning pairing..good.I would generally play it safe with Black..but I am definitely gonna try this sometime.

    Warm Regards
    Rakhi
    The Random Waves Of My Fashion Kaleidoscope
    www.rakhii.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.