1.3.13

Out of focus!



Heyy... I'm really being lazy these days and delaying all my work day after day, so much that this post should have been up 10 days back!
 I guess it's allowed as I'm super duper excited!.
Why??
I'm going to India in 10 days!
Yes, that's the reason that I have lost focus on things around here and I'm busy shopping and packing for India! :D
(sorry about the lame title, I can't think of anything at the moment and it sort of justifies my present state of mind :P)



















About my look here.. I have teamed a plain white tee with shorts which makes for a perfect relaxed wear in this summer heat... and with the right kind of accessories you can pep it up into something for a fancier occasion.

Running off to do my final shopping for India.. maybe a couple of weeks later you will find my ethnic side in the greens of Kerala and busy streets of Bombay!

Tata!

Top: Forever new 
Shorts: Forever new
Sling bag: Forever new
Footwear: Ruby shoes
Accessories: e-Quip

Love
Shreeja

10 comments :

  1. LOved your shorts. The look is so CUTE. And those wedges... hmmmm drooling.
    Happy Shopping.

    platinumdivinity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! In love with the entire outfit ! esp the shorts ! fab :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shorts
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful outfit! You look lovely and the weather is so nice, the photos turned out fantastic.
    Those shorts are one of the coolest I have ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts,Shreeja!
    Hope you have a fabulous trip in India!
    ~Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look so fab girl. I think this is ur best photoshoot till date...well thats what i say..until i see ur next post post..u leave me speechless every single time.
    Glad u r coming to mumbai..!
    Keep smiling.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post up

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love the colourful shorts!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look! Those shorts are too cute! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow...ull be in India soon...wer in India will u be??? Any chance it being Pune??
    Oh look how excited uv got me...im losing focus too...
    cute outfit love those shorts n the wedges :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.