16.3.13

My lovely Winners!

Hello People!!

Contest is up and winners have been selected!
I'm really happy with the response. It was slow at first but it really picked up and I received more entries than I expected! A big hearty thanks to all those who participated :)

I guess the contest was a little too long and involved too much work :P 
I received some really good tips from Style Delights and Abhi M from Looking good, Feeling Fab. Thank you lovely ladies :) I would make sure  to keep the future contests short, quick and easy for you all!

So here are my lovely winners!


1) Aditi Sawant 
So-Saree (her lovely Blog)



Manu Smriti, says:

Pita rakshati kaumare, 
Bharta raskshati youvana, 
Putrah rakshati varddhakye, 
Na Stree swatantryam arhati.

 Which means, "A woman is protected by father in childhood, her husband protects her in youth, and in old age she should be protected by her son. At no stage in life should a woman be left alone and destitute. She deserves protection by man at every stage in her life." To cut it short, Women do not deserve independence or freedom. 

All my life I have really cherished the freedom that was imparted to me and my sister by our parents. Whenever, I heard of girls who were impartially treated compared to the boys at home, it made me sad, angry and at the same time really proud to be born to my parents. 

Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but freedom of independence is her breath.So gift the woman in your life, what she really wants and deserves: FREEDOM. 

The outfit that I am wearing screams freedom to me. It’s light, breezy, colourful and a very basic cut. The accessories are fun and girly.The backdrop for this photoshoot being a beach, brings out a feeling of openness and vastness, which according to me very well defines a woman.
All in all.. Glad to be a Woman.

Very well done Aditi! Love the outfit, the styling, colours, accessories and everything! The outfit and colours truly symbolizes the FREEDOM that we women deserve in every walk of life!Congratulations!


2) Inge Lakawa 

Luchluchcraft ( her cute blog)




 a. My outfit: My outfit is representing me and my style. femine and cute ( well I think I am cute..) 
I add the lovely hat bcause it fit with the sunny day weather~ and dress that can make me looks.. not as fat as i actually am.. and ribbon hells! fit with the femine and cute style :)

b. The feeling about being a woman: I don't feel like I am a woman yet x3 feels like I am still a young girl hahaha but how I feel about being a woman is... *singing beyonce run the world song* xD happy! first I can wear skirt with no shame! and have many beautiful shoes style that I can choose and most importanly.. i can wear colorful make up!! I just love it that me as a woman(girl) have many option to choose :) in makeup, style, hair, etc. 

The outfit and the lines totally represent you and your persona which I feel is very important aspect of expressing yourself as a Woman!
Congratulations!


3) Shweta Desai


I like the elegance and the gracefulness of being a woman. I like how we are made perfect, but crazy!! :D :P

I love our gentleness and sensitivity. I like how we can make a man forget his name just by one look. ;) The best thing about being a woman is the variety. As women, we experience so many changes in course of our lives. We get to experience life in a whole different way than men do, and I love that

I love our big eyes and eye makeup. And I believe women are the most beautiful of all the creatures on Earth
I love it all, I love being a woman!! :)

"I like how we can make a man forget his name just by one look." Love that line! So true! I like how you have tapped the fun and crazy and lovely aspects of being a woman! Cheers!
Congratulations!


Do let me know what you think of these lovely Women! :)
Love
Shreeja

9 comments :

  1. woow yayyyy i won!! thank you!! hahahaha

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love the last outfit, the smile just makes it complete! I also love Aditi's lovely outfit!
    Can you make your blogposts on your google+ profile public? I cant reach your blog :(
    Else, try using a link tag in your comments..like how my link appears at the bottom of this comment!:)

    Love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Shreeja for this oppurtunity. m glad i finally won a giveaway.
    I really loved the last outfit..its so elegant.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! :D
    Do you wanna follow each other? <3
    xoxo http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice entries...and very well deserved winners!
    ~Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners:) Beautiful outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Aditi and all the other winners...
    Am so glad you made your hat-trick...

    platinumdivinity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me.

    Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will probably be much more helpful than ever before.



    Also visit my web site; love quotes

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.