6.3.13

Women's Day Contest!


A Day to celebrate, a day to pamper yourself more than usual... is here!
 Dress up and look your best on this day as it is wholly and solely your day! 
To all you beautiful Women out there 
Happy Women's Day, a day in advance!

As a celebration I would like to have a small contest on my blog. This would be the first one on my blog and I hope it turns out well with the support of you guys!


The contest is for all - National, International, Perth, India, Bloggers,Non Bloggers,Young,Old but of-course only for Women! ;)
(Non Bloggers can take part through Facebook page)

Contest

Style yourself to show "How do you feel about being a Woman". 
Mail me the photograph with few lines about your outfit and the feeling of being a Woman. :)

Rules

1) Mail the pic to rajanshreeja@gmail.com
2) Follow on Blogspot GFC
(Extra points for liking Pineapple-ish page from your page as well as personal id )
4) Mention the contest on your next post and link it to this post.
5) Simply comment on this post saying all the steps that you completed!

3 Winners

1st Position gets these lovely accessories! 
 Necklace - Forever New
Earrings - Lovisa



You have to be really good to get these two lovelies ;-)

2nd Position gets to do a guest post on my blog
Even a non-blogger would surely have something interesting to say :)

And all three winners get to feature on my blog 
I will post the same photos and few lines about your blog or your style/your work or whatever you would like to say and link to your blog/page.
Free publicity :P

Contest closes on 15th March and winners will be announced on 16th March.
So get going ladies!


Have a lovely lovely day!
P.S that's the preview of my next post which will be up only after 16th March! :)

Thank you!
Love
Shreeja


15 comments :

  1. WOW..sounds interesting.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and exciting!!!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Yes of course we can follow each other!
    I am following you now, please follow back:

    www.fashionerza.com

    GIVEAWAY on my blog, win two tops from click online boutique. Click this link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice blog you've got here:)
    Following you now, do check out my blog and follow me back:)

    My Blog: stillettomaniac.blogspot.in

    Happy women's day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy women's day!
    I've just discovered your blog and i really like it, so i'll stick around!
    visit mine and let me know how you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey happy women's day! I love being a woman and wouldn't have it any other way!

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!Will definitely try to do a post...am always up for free things!
    :p
    ~Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shreeja, I read your comment on my blog.. thank you for the appreciation.. and yes i am now letting my creative juices flow.. and as i can c ur doing the same. following you now.. :-) all the best girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah such aa great contest!!
    I will have to see if I can find a picture and enter hihi

    I hope you had an amazing womens day!

    have a great sunday xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl
    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice contest. i might take part x3

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog!

    http://satisfashiontheblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi :) I did all :)
    I sent the informatin on my email: iloveutop@yahoo.com
    along with the photo :)

    hopefully i won >_<

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.