4.5.13

All round the year..

I'm in a very tricky spot having returned from my India visit recently... i.e jumped from Summer to Winter in a day.. :)

Colours according to me are a real defining element when it comes to fashion and seasons.. To me the transition actually comes naturally.. As I start craving to dress up in some specific colours when the seasons are about to change.. 

I started with the urge to wear burgundy and navy by mid March when the Summer in Perth ended.. and when I went to India by March end I couldn't really get myself to wear summer colours.. I guess I was still in the "Wintery" zone.. and I ended up wearing as well as buying a lot of Black & Whites while in India :P.. I guess these colours are always right and you can wear them all round the year!

Bought the cool comfy pants and polka top (somebody should stop me from buying so many) from ZARA (I truly miss it in Perth).. Both were light and easy for the summer.. yet go perfectly well when layered with a blazer for the cool Autumn winds here!













The "red-lips" bug has caught me too... and how!! I totallyyyy LOVE it!
All the girls who are skeptical about trying it, my tip: Just Go for it! 


My summer look is here.. :)


Top: Zara
Pants:Zara
Blazer:Valley Girl
Bag:Forever New
Necklace:Accessorize

Love
Shreeja


11 comments :

  1. pretty pretty pretty<3
    Love the polka dots, I can't get enough of them anyway!
    So you were in India? how awesome is that? where did you visit? do let me know.

    Love,
    www.shubhisrevels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Shubhi.. :)
      Yeah I visited India last month.. I was in Kerala for 3-4 days and then in Bombay with family! :)

      Delete
  2. nice outfit, looking good...

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..simply wow..!
    m crazy abt polkas too..n those pants r so cute.
    that feather necklace is stealworthy..lucky girl.
    Cant wait for the wedding posts..i hope u r doing one on what u wore at the wedding.
    Keep rocking.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Aditi.. I do plan to do a post on the wedding outfits soon.. :)
      Thank u for leaving the loveliest compliments on all my posts! *-*

      Delete
  4. aah, another print-mixer outfit there, loving this one though ofcourse coz of the polka dots :) and loving those glasses too!
    following you now on GFC, bloglovin and FB.
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u ashy.. so many fans of polkas! :) :P

      Delete
  5. cute outfit, the necklace is lovely
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a comfy and cute outfit. And sometimes that is so hard to put together.

    My Neonish Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Would love if we could follow each other!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.