13.6.13

Add a dash of Lime(road) to your life


For all those who do not know, Limeroad.com is an online shopping website in India... and it's no ordinary one with lots of boring pictures and a shopping cart... I would say I'm a big fan of the creative team behind this whole portal and they totally deserve to be applauded.
I say this because Limeroad.com has given a whole new look and feel..story and mood.. theme and colour to the entire online shopping experience... and the colour is also one of the highly sort after fashionable colour.. one of my favoutites.. Lime!! ;)

They have a whole wide range of products from various Indian brands. The site showcases Indian ethnic clothing, Western clothing, Accessories, Handbags, Footwear, Home Decor and more. Not only do they have well known brands like Global Desi and Catwalk but also new upcoming brands with some really cool and innovative products. 
Personally, I love their collection of ethnic kurtis and ethnic bags




Their Home Decor products are so lovely with a strong sense of style that you would want to re-do your home right away! The variety available in this category is also so vast that that you can give any desired look and feel to your home as per your taste.






They have some really unique accessories you may not find easily...you should surely check out their collection if you are a collector of rare and beautiful things!






I would say Limeroad does not just give you the joy which you get out of shopping anyway but also inspires you in so many ways.. you guys will know what I mean when you try out the Limeroad experience! :)

Check it out : http://www.limeroad.com

Love
Shreeja

8 comments :

  1. Good one Shreeja.


    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww....beautiful items and amazing jewelry! I'll check out the site! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shreeja!!

    This looks so colorfull and pretty,I sure will check out their website!!
    I especially love the blue and green dress.
    This is a great post,I love finding new online stores.

    kisses and have a fabulous day doll

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with their interactive homepage!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the scarf too much!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    I just visited this website.Its amazing.

    I love your blog and have started following you happily.

    If you wish you can follow me back.

    Cheers!!! www.vaidehivaidehi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.