4.6.13

My Fashion Label: S&S

Hey guys.. I have been away for too long now! Will slowly try and get back to my usual pace soon I hope. Been busy doing a bunch of stuff and trying to blend it all in the system.. so that I manage everything smoothly!

So where have I been?? Working on my own label,my own site and the label's blog will be up soon.. plus also showcased the collection at my organisation's fashion website launch Foxfeet. 

So sorry for the blurry images... I will post the professional ones as soon as I get them!
 It was fun and a great evening and personally I made one or two good contacts that may really boost up the label :) 









And here is a glimpse of our collection, to see more visit the site http://shreeja-shweta.com/


A feedback on the collection will be appreciated :)

Love
Shreeja

6 comments :

  1. WOW..Shreeja..the collection is fantastic. Cant tell u how happy i m to see the choice of fabrics. Phenomenal.
    I wish u loads of luck..n fame.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing girl, all the very best :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going girl !!!
    I wish you good luck for your new assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your label Shreeja! Love the eclectic prints and silhouettes. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.