3.7.13

S&S on Pineapple-ish

No I'm not cheating on the blogging marathon by posting looks from S&S(my label)... this was scheduled for today (have a 10 day schedule for all the marathon posts :P)... And this post is in order to get the label a little more out there... not that the blog itself is reaching a lot but definitely more than S&S.


 Generally I'm not fond of these traditional heavy neck-pieces or accessories with Indian traditional wear... but I would definitely recommend to try them with western wear if you want to make a strong style statement



When I had to shop traditional looking footwear for my bro's wedding, I wanted something versatile which would not only go with all my Indian attire but also go with my western wear because they would just have been useless for me in Perth otherwise...
And these fit the bill perfectly!




Blazer by S&S, made out of rich Banarasi brocade is our favourite piece out of the whole collection
To checkout more of the collection visit http://shreeja-shweta.com/





 Blazer: S&S
Dress: $5 (yes that's right!)
Footwear: Metro (India)
Purse: Gift from a friend
Ring: Lovisa
Neck-piece: Market in India

Share this post if you guys don't mind! :)

Thank you
Love
Shreeja

4 comments :

  1. blazer awesome :)

    Love your blog. Following u, follow me back at
    abscreens,blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that blazer.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a nice way to Indianize a western outfit :D Looks great :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer - it's so intricate and in my favorite colours :D

    http://www.sunkissed-style-file.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.