21.7.13

Times Square Claremont: Perth fashion bloggers meet

Being from India and new to Perth I have followers from India, few from other countries but hardly any from Perth.. and due to this though I have been invited to blogger meets in Delhi and Bombay in the past (which I obviously could not attend) I was never invited to any meets in Perth... and somewhere in all my excitement of blogging I forgot to stress on Perth fashion or making connections in Perth (how very silly of me!!!) I realised this huge fault and started connecting to bloggers, fashion agencies and events and within couple of weeks I got this invite! Yippeee!

The event was held at Lemon Espresso where we were treated with yummy sweets and coffee.. we simply sat and chatted over an hour! Lovely place to hang out and their lemon macaroons are soo ummm... my mouth's watering again!


Yummy!!


From the cafe we got on to business ;) browsing and looking through the amazing major brands in Perth... along with some new emerging talents which are slowly filling up Times square Claremont.. sure to make this place the most sought after fashion destination in Perth

Drooled over exciting ranges @Times square Claremont: Leona Edmiston, Poppy Lissiman, Tarvydas, Ae'lkeimi, Lost souls, Breathless, Cultstatus.








I'm so glad I got to meet these lovely bloggers!!


 Adelle from WhereStyledThingsAre who was my first connect to the Perth's blogging world... such a sweet person who has patiently and wonderfully replied to all my "blogging queries" and told me how important patience is when you are in fashion or blogging. :)


Cindy from Rose gold Whimsy is so sweet and all smiles :)


So glad to have finally met Kailee from The Manikin  and her super cute baby! :D



Met so many more lovely bloggers but I'm yet to find them and their blogs online.. will soon sit with the list I made of their names and blogs and send out my "hi" :D

Thank you Times Square Claremont and Nikola for hosting such a great event for us and most of all for inviting me! :)


And finally me... This is for those of you I met at the bloggers meet with short hair, who may get confused seeing my earlier posts... as the silly me forgot to get a pic of myself clicked at the event! :P

Love
Shreeja


7 comments :

  1. Congratulations on getting invited to a Perth blogging event. Am sure many more will follow :) Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to meet you this weekend. I have you on my blog roll now, and am sure we will see each other soon enough. Great photos, I am yet to have time to edit mine, hopefully tomorrow.
    xx
    Jenelle

    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely to meet you as well Shreeja! Hope to see you again soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had loads of fun! Are you instagram Shree?! I have been looking for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shelly thanks! I'm shreej_pineapple_ish on instagram :P check the instagram icon on the blog if you still not able to find me :)

      Delete
  5. Looked like a lot of fun. Love ur new hair do.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny you posted a pic of your new hair.. I saw you at the blogger event, but didn't recognise you with the new do!! I wish I had introduced myself now!! :)

    Ps. The short hair looks great on you!

    x

    http://vintage0chic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.