14.7.13

Wear it like a girl



Another one from my husband's wardrobe... I love plaids, tartans, gingham.... anything checks (especially on guys).... when we first started going out I gifted him all sorts of checkered shirts from Nautica (I was working for Nautica then and got a good discount ;))... they do have really good collections for men (if you girls wanna gift someone) though I haven't seen the brand here in Perth. I do have a couple of plaid tops and a gingham shirt of my own... it's one of the trends that's on all round the year and forever (different forms of course) but what I really like is checkered "boyfriend's shirt" look... when it's loose and ill-fitted it's definitely effortlessly stylish and also so comfortable! Pair it with short shorts, skirts, skinny denims, leggings and red lips and you are ready to go. 






Hubby: "The glares make you look like a bug on the green grass" :P

Shirt: Nautica (hubby's)
Denims: Pepe

7 comments :

  1. I really love this outfit on you!...and I'm also a big fan of tartan pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute :)


    Kreena
    www.livemodish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work...digging into the husbands closet can be a disaster or so much fun...thumbs up for your look :) here is to more borrowing from the husbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r so stylish..u amaze me every time.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    new post up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too maaro shirts from my hubby's closet! :D

    And that's a really sleek bag!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pcs you pick from your hubby's closet!!And styling it with that leather jacket makes it biker-chic perfect!
    ~Shreya
    http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos, you look fantastic! It was lovely meeting you today :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.