18.8.13

Elated undertones

I love it when I come up with abstract titles... hehehe...

It's been reallyyy long.... at least it feels like long.... Work and other reasons had me a bit busy these past few days (not making excuses here) and so even after repeatedly pledging to be consistent I have my own pace of things on this blog.... It's okay I guess...

So the reason why I'm elated? I met so many exciting people over the last few weeks... and it's also so wonderful when people have similar interests and the same enthusiasm as you !

Why the undertones?? We all are going to be putting together something... and I so wish I could say what it is... but it's too soon... so aaaaah!!







Coming to my look... it's my black and white look for PFF Restyle for today(hence the black and white pictures), sadly I couldn't be more involved in this wonderful event... but all over the Perth Blogosphere the participation is amazing... :)
I found this cute little top-cum-jacket from Salvo stores... it has bows printed all over! and I mixed it up with polka dots!





Black and white pictures are always more charming.... don't you guys agree?? 


To-cum-jacket: Salvo stores: $4.99
Polka top: Zara
Skirt: Jack's clothing
Satchel: Forever new

Love
Shreeja

4 comments :

  1. lovely prints in your outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl..how have you been?
    U look so gorgeous..n i love the coloured pic equally.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl..how have you been?
    U look so gorgeous..n i love the coloured pic equally.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment! Your comment will be visible after being approved.